Garage Metal Buildings
METAL GARAGE BUILDINGS, BUILT TO LAST, FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME, AGRICULTURAL, OR BUSINESS NEEDS!
Metal garages have a variety of uses, from storing vehicles, lawn equipment, bicycles, RV’s, farm equipment, or any other valuable item(s). Metal garage buildings offer incomparable versatility when it comes to storage. Depending on your specific needs, a standard garage just won’t suffice. If you’re looking for storage that offers all-season and long-term protection for your equipment, you will need to take a customized approach. Fortress Metal Buildings designs all metal garages according to the customer’s specifications. They will review your specifications and respond with a tailor-made recommendation.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US FOR YOUR METAL GARAGE BUILDING NEEDS:
Fortress Metal Buildings pre-engineered metal buildings are manufactured to meet your business needs!
We use only the highest quality, heavy-grade steel, backed by a 25-year mill warranty. Every Fortress Metal Buildings we ship is prefabricated, precut, predrilled, pre-welded and pre-engineered for the simplest and fastest metal building erection in the industry.
REASONS METAL GARAGE BUILDINGS ARE A SMART INVESTMENT FOR YOUR STORAGE NEEDS:
- Fully customizable to meet your exact business needs – from choosing the size, floorplan, color, and more. You can design your garage exactly the way you want it.
- The construction process of steel garages is much faster to design and erect.
- Excellent Resale Value – High-quality steel garages are almost ageless. Steel structures can be taken apart, moved, and/or sold easily.
- It requires little to no maintenance – Steel is a highly durable material, needing much less maintenance and lasting much longer than any other building material.
- Metal garages save energy – Did you know that buildings consume one-third of all energy in the United States? Energy soars out windows, doors, joints, and roofs of poorly constructed materials. Aging wood structures are particularly susceptible to air leaks. Metal garages don’t have these problems.
- Steel is Eco friendly – it’s 100% recyclable, unlike the conventional construction materials.
- A metal building garage uses 50% less energy to cool and heat on a climate-controlled structure.
- Since steel is an inorganic material – mold, fungus, mildew and any other microorganism cannot grow.
- It will withstand all of which Mother Nature throws us. Including, but not limited to; rain, wind, lightening, snow, and earthquakes.
- Metal is pest resistant due to its inorganic compound – it doesn’t provide a food source for pests to feed off of.
- It’s cost-effective – Relative to alternative building materials, and considering long-term expenses, metal garages have a much lower cost per square foot.
- It is easy to install – our garages are prefabricated, precut, predrilled, pre-welded and pre-engineered for the simplest and fastest build-it-yourself construction in the industry.